Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (the “T&Cs”) apply to www.hdt.com.sg (the “Site”) and form the terms and conditions on which we supply products and services to you. Please read through the T&Cs prior to using the Site. Your use of the Site indicates that you have acknowledged, understood, and agree to adhere to the T&Cs.
Information About Us
We are HDT SINGAPORE HOLDING PTE. LTD. (“we”, “us”, “HDT Singapore”), a company registered in Singapore. Our company registration number is 201303684R and our registered office is at 47 Jalan Pemimpin, #03-04 Halcyon 2, Singapore 577200.
You can contact us by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we need to contact you for service-related matters, we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you have provided to us in your order. “Writing” or “written” in these T&Cs includes emails.
Accessing And Using The Site
As a condition of your access to and/or use of the Site, you warrant that:-
- -all information supplied by you on the Site is accurate, current and complete;
- -you are 18 years of age or older in order to access and/or use the Site;
- -you are capable of entering into and performing legally binding contracts under applicable law; and
- -you will not copy or distribute any part of the Site in any medium without HDT Singapore’s prior written authorization.
You shall be solely responsible for your access to and/or use of the Site and its materials herein.
Where you create a user account and password, you are responsible for all activities and transactions under your account. We will not be responsible in any way if your password and/or Account are misappropriated or used by a third party. You, therefore agree to:
- -keep your password secure;
- -keep your account information up to date at all times.
You must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third-party. We reserve the right to disable any user account at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these T&Cs.
You agree and undertake not to:
- 1.use the Site for illegal purposes or other than in conformance with the acceptable use policies of any connected computer networks, any applicable Internet standards and any other applicable laws;
- 2.use the Site for any purpose for which it is not designed or intended;
- 3.copy, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, decrypt, interfere with, or disrupt the integrity or the performance of the Site;
- 4.impersonate any person or entity or to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- 5.attempt to gain unauthorized access to or otherwise interfere or disrupt other computer systems or networks connected to the Site, interfere with another’s utilization and enjoyment of the Site, or use or upload, in any way, any software or material that contains, or which you have reason to suspect that contains, viruses, damaging components, malicious code or harmful components which may impair or corrupt the Site’s data or damage or interfere with the operation of another customer’s computer or mobile device or the Site;
- 6.post, promote or transmit through the Site any information, graphics, photographs, data and/or any other material that contains any computer virus or other invasive or damaging code, program or macro; infringes any third-party intellectual property or any other proprietary rights; is defamatory, libellous or threatening; is obscene, pornographic, indecent, counterfeited, fraudulent, stolen, harmful or otherwise illegal under any applicable law; and/or is or may be construed as offensive and/or otherwise objectionable, in our sole opinion; and
- 7.authorise or encourage anyone to do any of the foregoing
Links to Third-Party Sites
The Site may contain links to third-party websites that are not affiliated with or owned, operated, or controlled by HDT Singapore, including third-party payment system providers. You acknowledge and agree that HDT Singapore is not responsible for the content, privacy policies, or practices of such third-party websites or the companies that own them. By using the Site, you expressly relieve HDT Singapore from any and all liability arising from your access and use of any third-party website.
We encourage you to review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites before using them and disclosing your personal data to them.
Intellectual Property Rights
HDT Singapore is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in and to the content on the Site, and in the material published on it. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, republish, upload, post, transmit, adapt, download, distribute or howsoever deal with any content or material from the Site in any form or by any means without HDT Singapore’s prior written permission, and you are solely responsible for obtaining such permission before dealing with any content or material that is available on the Site.
Warranties And Liability
The Site, its services and all information provided herein are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, other than those imposed by law, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we expressly disclaim any warranty, condition, guarantee, term or representation (i) as to the reliability, accuracy, completeness, and validity of any content or material on the Site; (ii) that the functions contained on the Site will be secure, uninterrupted or error-free; and (iii) that any defects will be corrected. Any and all such warranties, conditions, terms and representations are specifically excluded. We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in the materials on the Site, including factual or other inaccuracies or typographical errors. You expressly agree that your use and/or access of the Site is at your sole risk.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, we expressly disclaim any and all liability arising from: –
- -improper remedy of defective products, alteration of the products, unsuitable or improper use, wilful damage, negligence, or other misuse of the products, as well as fair wear and tear, by you or any third-party;
- -defect arising from unsuitable or improper use by you or third-parties, fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, defective or negligent handling, chemical influences, your or third parties’ failure to follow HDT Singapore instructions (whether oral or in writing), misuse or alteration of the Product without HDT Singapore’s approval;
- -third-party claims, whether directly or indirectly caused by, or relating to, the content of our Site and the products purchased on or through our Site;
- -in respect of any defect in the Products arising after the expiry of the applicable Product warranty, if any; and
- -any warranties provided under these T&Cs if the total price for the Product has not been paid in cleared funds by the due date for payment.
You further acknowledge and agree that your access and use of the Site is dependent on third-party service providers such as internet, network, connectivity or other link providers. Your payment for any Product purchased from the Site is processed by third-party payment system providers and HDT Singapore does not retain or process any such payment information. HDT Singapore cannot guarantee the security of such third-party payment system(s) or any payment data on the Site, HDT Singapore is not responsible for any acts or omissions of any third parties and disclaims any and all liability in connection with the acts, omissions or defaults of such third parties. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, HDT Singapore is not responsible for the results of any credit inquiry, the availability or performance of the Internet, your connection to the Internet or the actions or inaction of any other person or entity, including any internet service provider. By using the Site, you expressly relieve HDT Singapore from any and all liability in connection with the acts, omissions or defaults of such third parties.
To the extent that any exclusion of liability under these T&Cs is not permitted by law, the aggregate cumulative liability of HDT Singapore and our affiliates under any Order shall in any event not exceed the sum that you have paid to us for the sale of products under that Order.
You agree to indemnify us and hold us and our partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, agents and their employees, officers, directors, and representatives harmless from any claims, losses, and damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of your access of, use of and/or participation in this Site, including (i) any claims of infringement of a third-party’s rights; (ii) damage to tangible property, bodily injury, or death; (iii) negligence or wilful misconduct caused or attributable to you or any of your agents, and (iv) breaches of your obligations under these T&Cs.
We will determine in our sole discretion whether there has been a breach of these T&Cs through your use and/or access of the Site. When a breach of these T&Cs has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate, including: –
- -Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use and/or access the Site;
- -Issuing a warning to you;
- -Commencing legal proceedings against you for loss resulting from your breach; and
- -Disclosure to law enforcement authorities of such information as we reasonably deem necessary.
We exclude liability for any actions taken in response to breaches of these T&Cs. The responses described above are not exhaustive, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Orders & Payments
You may place an order with us by completing and submitting the order form on the Site. You shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of all orders. All orders will be deemed to be irrevocable and unconditional upon transmission through the Site, and we shall be entitled, but not obliged, to process such order(s) without your further consent and any further reference or notice to you.
We reserve the right to accept or decline any and all orders received from or through the Site in our sole and absolute discretion. Our acceptance of your order will take place when a confirmation email is sent to your registered email address with us, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us. Each fully-paid order accepted by us shall constitute a separate and individual contract governed by these T&Cs (an “Order”). We will assign an order number to your Order when we accept your Order. Please tell us the order number and mobile number for verification whenever you contact us about your Order.
If we are unable to process your order, we will inform you of this. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources for which we could not reasonably plan, because a credit reference we have obtained for you does not meet our minimum requirements, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product, or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified.
The price payable by you for the Product shall be the price of the Product listed for sale as stated on the Site at the time your order is transmitted to us through the Site, and any applicable taxes. All prices are inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated. We reserve the right to amend the price of any Product at any time without giving any reason or prior notice. Please complete payment at the moment your order was placed as all unpaid orders will be cancelled automatically after an hour. In the event that any Product has been mispriced on the Site, we reserve the right to terminate the Order and notify you of such termination, regardless of whether or not the products have been dispatched or are in transit and whether payment has been charged to you.
We accept all major credit cards.
Product Description And Defects
We try to be accurate as reasonably possible in our descriptions of products available for purchase through the Site. However, our products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our Site are for illustrative purposes only. We do not warrant that product descriptions or other content on the Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
Minor variations in measurement (± 2cm) are not considered a defect. If you believe you have received a defective item, please contact us at with your order number, and a photograph of the defect.
All defective items are to reach us from dispatch date for orders made in Singapore. Items must be unworn and unaltered. Please refer to the following section for details.
We only offer you a partial or full refund of the price paid for a defective and/or non-conforming Product. “Change of mind” is not applicable for refund.
Full refund is only possible if:
- -you received a defective Product;
- -the ordered item(s) is lost or damaged during transit; or
- -the ordered item(s) is past its expiry date.
To start a refund request, please:
- 1.Email us at email@example.com with your order details, including the reason why you’re requesting a refund.
- 2.Upon our confirmation, pack the item (as far as practicable) in its original packing material.
- 3.Send your parcel using a delivery method that allows tracking. Parcels are to reach us within 7 calendar days from dispatch date for local orders.
We take customer feedback very seriously and will try our best to resolve your issues. However, we seek your understanding as some of our products are for one-time use only and matters relating to such shall be subject to our final assessment and verification. Our decision is final.
You are responsible for postage costs of returned items. Kindly note that all return parcels are dealt via mailing only. If you return an item that does not meet the requirements for returns set out above, we reserve the right to reject the return and any request for a refund. You are responsible for the item until it reaches us and kindly retain all proof of mailing until an acknowledgement has been sent.
If we accept your return, we will make any refunds due to you in as soon as possible and generally within 30 days from the day on which we receive the returned Product.
If you believe you have received the wrong item, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, and a photograph of the item. We may ask you to proceed with sending your item back to us, for which your postage will be reimbursed. Please note that items must be unworn and unaltered. If the correct item is no longer in-stock, a refund will be issued.
The cost of delivery of your Order will be displayed to you on our Site.
If delivery of your Product is delayed, we will inform you accordingly and the Product will be dispatched after it becomes available. The time for delivery shall not be of the essence, and neither we nor our agents shall be liable for any delay in delivery howsoever caused.
For certain deliveries, HDT Singapore provides the option for having your orders left at your doorstep as an “Unattended Delivery.” Please note that some orders won’t be eligible for Unattended Delivery. While our goal is to honour your preferences whenever possible, we can’t guarantee that our drivers will be able to meet these instructions under all circumstances.
- 1.Selected Unattended Deliveries: If you selected for an Unattended Delivery and no one is available to accept the delivery of the order, the Driver will leave your order unattended on or in front of your premises. Where you specifically instruct HDT Singapore to leave your delivery outside the door of the specified delivery address, such delivery shall be at your sole risk and you accept all liability and risk of loss, theft, and damage. For all other deliveries, please arrange for someone to receive the delivery and sign off the delivery invoice or device.
- 2.Forced Unattended Deliveries: This takes place when our drivers arrive within your selected time slot and attempt to contact you in order to deliver your Order, but are unable to do so. In such an event, the driver will leave your Order unattended on or in front of your premises. Risk of damage to or loss of the Products shall pass to you at the time of delivery or if you wrongfully fail to take delivery of the Products, the time when HDT Singapore has tendered delivery of the Products.
We’ll be in touch via email or a mobile call in the event of a bounced parcel. However please note that, without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to us, we may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs, or terminate your Order if you repeatedly fail to take delivery of the Product.
Bounced parcels that are unclaimed after half a year will be deemed as HDT Singapore’s property and no compensation will be offered as sufficient response time has been given.
When You Become Responsible For The Product
The Product will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the Product to the address you provided us. Notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk in the Products or any other provision of these T&Cs the property in the Product shall not pass to you until HDT Singapore has received in cash or cleared funds payment in full of the price of the Products.
We may terminate the Order at any time by writing to you if:
- 1.You do not make payment to us when it is due;
- 2.You do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information necessary for us to provide you with the Product (e.g. delivery address);
- 3.You do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the Product to you;
- 4.If we terminate the Order in the situations set out above, we will refund any money you have paid in advance for Products we have not provided, but we may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your breaking the contract.
We may collect, use and disclose personal data that you provide to us to supply the Product to you, process your payment for the Product, to send you newsletters if you have registered for our mailing list, and other specified purposes.
Returns, Replacements and Refunds: Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, HDT Singapore shall only accept returns and grant replacements and refunds on the condition that the items being returned, replaced or refunded were purchased from the Site. Purchases of items other than from the Site are not eligible for returns, replacements or refunds under these T&Cs.
No Relationship: Neither these T&Cs nor your use and/or access of the Site creates any joint venture, agency, partnership, or employment relationship between you and HDT Singapore.
Assignment: You may not assign these T&Cs or any rights or obligations under these T&Cs to any party.
Waiver & Severability: The failure of HDT Singapore to enforce any right or provision of these T&Cs shall not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision. In the event that any provision of these T&Cs is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these T&Cs shall remain in full force and effect.
Third-Party Rights: A person who is not a party to this agreement shall have no right to enforce or to enjoy the benefit of any term of this agreement.
Entire Agreement: These T&Cs constitute the entire agreement between you and HDT Singapore relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any and all prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing or by making such amendments or modifications available on the Site.
Governing Law: These T&Cs and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. Any claim or dispute arising out of or relating to these T&Cs and/or your access to and/or use of the Site which cannot be resolved through negotiation will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
We may change any content or material on the Site at any time. Any of the content or material on the Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update the Site. We shall not be liable if for any reason the Site, or any portion thereof, is unavailable at any time or for any period. We reserve the right to refuse any and all current or future access to and/or use of the Site without prior notice to you.
If we decide to change our T&Cs for the Site, we will post the revised T&Cs here and, if appropriate, notify you by email. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our T&Cs. Your continued use of the Site indicates your assent to the T&Cs as posted.
These T&Cs may be updated from time to time. If you have any questions about our T&Cs, please contact us at email@example.com for enquiries about our T&Cs.