| BYD Care N95 Healthcare Particulate Respirator is designed to help provide respiratory protection for the user.
This product has a ﬁlter eﬃciency of 95% or greater against solid and liquid aerosols free of oil. This product contains no components made from natural rubber latex.
Outer layer- Polypropylene Spunbond nonwoven fabric (for surgical use)
Middle layer 1 – Hot air cotton
Middle layer 2 – Polypropylene melt-blown nonwoven (for surgical use)
Inner layer – Polypropylene spunbond nonwoven fabric (for surgical use)
3-Step check before use:
1. Do not use if the packaging has been opened or damaged.
2. Check if the elastic bands are in good condition and are not damaged.
3. Check that the metallic strip is not broken
1. Unfold the mask and hold it with both hands, with the metallic strip facing up.
2. Place elastic bands around the neck and head respectively. Put the mask against your face covering both nose and mouth.
3. Adjust the metallic strip over the bridge of the nose by using two fingers to press down until achieving a close fit.
4. Perform a fit test according to instructions.
1. Place both hands over the mask.
2. Take a deep breath and hold your breath for a few seconds, making sure the mask collapses inward as you inhale.
3. Then exhale and hold your breath for a few seconds, making sure the mask bulges outward as you exhale.
4. If air leaks, reposition the mask, tighten the metallic strip and reposition the elastic bands for a better fit.
Follow steps 1-3 again until a tight seal has been achieved.
5. Masks that have passed the fitting test are now safe to use.
6. Facial hair or other facial features may prevent the mask from achieving a proper fit. If a tight seal is not achievable, please DO NOT use this product.
7. If you experience difficulty breathing, dizziness, or other symptoms, leave the contaminated area immediately.