|BYD’s Single-use 3-Ply Face Masks (Disposable)
Consist of three layers of nonwoven material:
Outer layer – Blue polypropylene spun bond nonwoven
Middle layer – Polypropylene melt-blown nonwoven with pathogen filtering
Inner layer – White polypropylene spun bond nonwoven
Suitable for general use, blocking both the exhalation and inhalation of pathogens and airborne liquid droplets expelled by coughing, sneezing and respiration.
Material: Polypropylene spunbond nonwoven, polypropylene melt-blown nonwoven, metal core plastic nose clip, polyester and spandex ear loops
Size: 175 mm x 95mm
Purpose: Protection against inhalation of pathogens and airborne liquid droplets
Expiration date: 2 years after date of production
Packaging specification: 5 pcs per bag; 50pcs per box
1. Flatten the mask and put both ear loops on your ears.
2. Bend the nose clip to match the shape of the nose to prevent unfiltered air from entering.
3. Pull the mask to the lower jaw to produce a tight seal.
Store in a well-ventilated place with relative humidity below 80%; avoid high temperatures and exposure to flame.
*Each box consist of 50pcs of BYD Single-use 3-Ply Mask
- YY 0469-2011 + CNAS (Asia)
- EN14683 type II (CE) (Europe)
- FDA (US)