Corporate Combo 2 (BYD Care)
$946.00 / set
|Corporate Combo 2 (BYD Care)
- BYD Hand Antiseptic Rinse Free Gel (50ml) x20
- Single-use 3-Ply Masks (Disposable) x50 boxes
BYD Hand Antiseptic Rinse Free Gel (50ml)
- Moisturing with skin care
- No alcohol irritation
Dosage form: Gel
Main Ingredients & Percent: Ethanol, 66% – 74%
Flavour: Orange & Grapefruit
Usage: Use for hygienic hand antiseptic
Directions: Release antiseptic liquid onto hands, Massage liquid into hands evenly for 1min
- For external only, no oral, keep out of reach of children;
- Avoid using with antagonists
- Use with caution if allergic
- Should be sealed and keep away from light and moisture, keep in a cool and dry place
- Flammable, keep away from flames
- After unseal, tighten the cap and use it within the validity period
Certification: GB 27950–2011
|BYD’s Single-use 3-Ply Face Masks (Disposable)
Consist of three layers of nonwoven material:
Outer layer – Blue polypropylene spun bond nonwoven
Middle layer – Polypropylene melt-blown nonwoven with pathogen filtering
Inner layer – White polypropylene spun bond nonwoven
Suitable for general use, blocking both the exhalation and inhalation of pathogens and airborne liquid droplets expelled by coughing, sneezing and respiration.
Material: Polypropylene spunbond nonwoven, polypropylene melt-blown nonwoven, metal core plastic nose clip, polyester and spandex ear loops
Size: 175 mm x 95mm
Purpose: Protection against inhalation of pathogens and airborne liquid droplets
Expiration date: 2 years after date of production
Packaging specification: 5 pcs per bag; 50pcs per box
1. Flatten the mask and put both ear loops on your ears.
2. Bend the nose clip to match the shape of the nose to prevent unfiltered air from entering.
3. Pull the mask to the lower jaw to produce a tight seal.
Store in a well-ventilated place with relative humidity below 80%; avoid high temperatures and exposure to flame.
*Each box consist of 50pcs of BYD Single-use 3-Ply Mask
- YY 0469-2011 + CNAS (Asia)
- EN14683 type II (CE) (Europe)
- FDA (US)